Wow – this is already the 11th post in my series of “OnMyFirefox Add on”….the end is getting closer.
After this one – there will be one more !
Todays add on; is an old one – I have been telling about before….; TwittyTunes
Twitter is now-a-days so HUGE…. even the President of the USA is using it….
Little posts which will updated the viewers about “what is going on”…..
This could be all kinds of things; “where am I” – “what am I doing”….
With the “what am I doing” – TwittyTunes is a handy one…..
First of all; if you want to use all the option – you also need FoxyTunes - see this OnMyFirefox post.
After that – you get TwittyTunes…. (uh.. I am just assuming you already have a Twitter account)
It will put a little TT button on the bottom of your Firefox - at the moment you hit that button and hit the “post to twitter” button; you have all kinds of options of Twitter messages you can make.
- What song are you listening to – it will get the information from FoxyTunes.
- What you are reading/browsing at the moment
I have to say; I just love it….
From the TwittyTunes page;
TwittyTunes is a FoxyTunes companion Firefox extension – it allows you to post your currently playing songs to Twitter with a click. As a bonus, you can also post the websites you’re visiting, videos you’re watching and more!
Series OnMyFirefox; my add-ons;
- OnMyFirefox; 1st.Add on – Ctrl-Tab
- OnMyFirefox; 2nd.Add on – Download Statusbar
- OnMyFirefox; 3rd.Add on – Entrecard Toolbar
- OnMyFirefox; 4th Add on – ForecastFox
- OnMyFirefox; 5th Add on – Foxmarks
- OnMyFirefox; 6th Add on – FoxyTunes
- OnMyFirefox; 7th Add on – Gmail Notifier
- OnMyFirefox; 8th Add on – ColoUnREaDTabs
- OnMyFirefox; 9th Add on – Next Tab
- OnMyFirefox; 10th Add on – Personas
- OnMyFirefox; 11th Add on – TwittyTunes