I already explained to you how I use the FileZilla Server; now it is time for the FileZilla Client.
This explanation is way easier; I am using it to upload (for example) my WordPress themes and WordPress plugins.
Sometimes I am also using my external server as a little “storage area”…. for example a videofile I would like to show to people…. then I will upload that one to my server and give my friends the link to that file…..
FileZilla Client is extremely easy in use….. and it never lets me down.
* Easy to use
* Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
* Cross-platform. Runs on Windows, Linux, *BSD, Mac OS X and more
* IPv6 support
* Available in many languages
* Supports resume and transfer of large files >4GB
* Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
* Drag & drop support
* Configurable Speed limits
* Filename filters
* Network configuration wizard
* Remote file editing
* HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support
Download; FileZilla Client Windows/Linux/Mac